PHP is a popular and powerful platform known by one and all. It is not very surprising to know that over 50% of the web that we use today is powered by the well-known PHP. Every PHP developer knows how the framework makes complex and tough things simple. The framework is highly manageable and as for developers, it is fun to work with. With so many PHP frameworks available out there, the developers are surely spoilt for choices and they really find it hard to chose and work with one. In this article, you will find a quick check on three of the PHP framework stated with its advantages and disadvantages. Laravel,
Laravel Website Development Services USA is a new kid in the block and is yet another amazing PHP framework for website artisans. Popular for creating huge enterprise applications, Laravel has various advantages. It also creates simple JSON APIs. Writing slim RESTful routes or powerful controllers, Laravel is best for jobs of any sizes.
1. The documentation of Laravel is very good and thorough. For new covers, Laravel is the best framework to work with as it covers everything.
2. Laravel comes along with Artisan, its own CLI, right out of the box. With Artisan, the PHP web developers can perform a variety of tasks such as sending databases, migrating databases, clearing cache, and much more.
3. Laravel can easily help in writing Backend as it offers intuitive Eloquent CRUD, simple JSON response, resource routing and powerful migrations.
4. The web developers can change the configuration with Laravel and also extend the application with libraries.
5. ORM offered by Laravel is fast and simple and efficiently helps in organizing databases.
6. Laravel is open source framework making it easier for developers to work with. 7. Laravel properly handles event queuing.
Symfony is yet another popular PHP framework that is widely used for web projects. It is known mostly to speed up the building and maintenance of any PHP Website Development Services USA. Web developers love to use the power of Symfony in controlling repetitive coding tasks.
1. Symfony has been released under MIT license and is open source framework.
2. It has an amazingly large plugin ecosystem as it has a large dedicated community. The plugins reduce the development time and ensure productivity.
3. Symfony uses Doctrine ORM as an abstraction layer over databases so that flexibility can be maintained.
4. It has one of the most popular and active community.
5. Symfony has a built-in debug toolbar that can be used for easy debugging.
6. Symfony employs Twig that is an easy-to-learn template engine.
7. With Symfony, you can become a better web programmer.
CodeIgniter is a dominant PHP framework that comes with a very small footprint. Web developers who are keen on building simple, elegant and feature-rich web applications must use it. CodeIgniter is an agile and open framework that has been powering the next generation of PHP web application creation.
1. CodeIgniter is beginner friendly as it can be easily learned and used.
2. The documentation of CodeIgniter is clear, thorough and structured.
3. It has a 3 MB footprint.
4. As it has been tested by hundreds of developers, no bugs can ever go unnoticed.
5. It has a large active community.
6. Again licensed by MIT, CodeIgniter is an open source framework.
7. You can cache web pages and reduce loading time.