The revolution of the internet has taken the world by storm. Business websites have become a new way for businesses to interact with their customers. Statistics by the International Telecommunication Union suggest that over 3 billion, about half the world’s population, used the Internet in 2015, and the number is increasing continually.
The larger part of that data is the users from developing countries, an emerging market for developed countries to generate revenue. By taking the wraps off of the data indicating the total number of websites in the world, there is one website per seven people. And, if you, be it as it may, don’t have your own business website, then you are passing off a huge opportunity. On the off chance your business grows, wouldn’t you want to heighten its stature, invigorate its pillar, and market it to the extra mile? An expert laravel web development company may come in handy if you develop second thoughts on not having a business website.
Have a look at the famous quote by Benazir Bhutto- “The Internet is the great equalizer. The technology which emanated from the Silicon Valley of California has more potential to ameliorate social inequality than any development in the history of the world, including the industrial revolution.” With each passing year, we are witnessing the tremendous rate by which companies are getting skyrocketed by making use of latest technologies.
Writers, healthcare professionals, bakers, creative artists, and even music bands all over the globe are well on their way to raise their games, thanks to the online presence they made through professional websites and social media. And, if you certain on getting your website developed then the first step is to mull over choosing the right platform for it. Laravel, the free, open-source, PHP web framework is here to extricate you of your worries in this regard. Getting a professional help from a renowned laravel application development company will result in an excellent return on your investment (ROI). Let’s have a look at the apparent benefits of Laravel:
1. Integration with Mail: Laravel make it easy to integrate with mail service to send notifications to user’s emails.
2. Tool Integration for Speed: Laravel offers integration with caching backend that helps improve the speed of web applications.
3. Better Exception Handling: Laravel minimizes the probability of crashes and run-time errors with its improved error handling mechanism.
4. Testing Automation: It takes off most of developer’s (tester’s) troubles with a more accurate automation testing. Testing ensures that a site will perform on the off chance that a mild-to-moderate error occurs.
5. Ensures Authenticity: Laravel facilitates easy authentication and authorization that help prevent any unauthorized users from gaining access to vulnerable areas of your website.
In this era of information technology when the majority of the population is using the internet to find services, products, or anything that amuses them, not appending your business to the trending tech, may hinder your future success. Hence, promoting your brand, your work, or even your creativeness through a solid online presence i.e. a professional website and social media presence will pay you in the long run in terms of success and recognition.