It is an acceptable fact that any web developers or the programmers prefer to develop simple and scalable web applications. And rightly, developers specify to adopt Node.js as their platform and millions of web applications run on this platform today. Hitherto, its adoption has doubled within a year as per the W3C survey.
Moreover, with Nodetime (an application performance monitoring and analytics service providing the solution for performance profiling, streamlining and troubleshooting) one can effectively analyze issues related to the execution of the applications.
However, it has a few demerits also. A few of them are as follows.
- It is single threaded using only a single CPU core and thus not recommended for heavy computation.
- Relational database tools are still in their early development stages and not as pleasant to work with.
- A node may not work in a shared web hosting.
In addition to web development, Node.js development services may provide awesome real-time experiences with Node. To mention a few, they are as follows:
- Gif chat room: Images from the camera during chat get processed and further sent to the chat room.
- Remote control of a car: Web interface is built on it to control the remote to control the car.
- It is able to stream the output of applications in real-time to web browsers and take input, over web sockets which means one can stream the games and play them in the browser.
- Collaborative drawing tool: Multiple people can draw on the same canvas, and, etc.
In brief, Node provides an exciting time for a web developer and acquired popularity among its community(Among Node.js Web Development Company).